Attention!

All images presented here are my (or my customers) property and I don't allow any commercial use of it (if you want to use on your private purpose - ASK!)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cards for school lectures

Hello!
I have not been here for a while - that's because of so much amount of work I've got lately... I don't have time for my private illustrations so I'm showing only these things which have been already published.
Nowa Era publishing house has recently published cards for school lectures which I've done illustrations for! Here's some of them I like the most.
(Oh my god sorry for my english. I didn't write much lately and I' ve almost forgot it... Shame on me... )

Pinocchio
Little Nicholas and other boys
The Secret Garden
Academy of Mr Kleks
 Lionheart Brothers
Anne from Green Gables
 Cinderella
 Crystal Ball
 Why the sea water is salty?
 The Ugly Duckling
 The nightingale
 The Princess and the Pea
The Snow Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment