Attention!

All images presented here are my (or my customers) property and I don't allow any commercial use of it (if you want to use on your private purpose - ASK!)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First fully illustrated book by jameli :)

Hi! I'm really glad I can show you first book which is fully illustrated by myself! It's already published! :)
It's children's book with funny poems about riding a train and how to act there. Poems are written by mr Mariusz ZwoliƄski and he published a book himself and you can bought it from him - now only in Poland but in future who knows ;) If you live in Poland and want one please contact me ;)
So:
Cover page when you open it creates full image. There is also a page with characters but it's not printed because there was no place for it. Next there are three poems with two illustrations to every of them.
Hope you'll like it ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment